Bach&Burritos: June 12 at Mad Mex
Ok, so technically it’s fajitas, but that doesn’t have the same ring to it! Join us for a build your own fajita party at Mad Mex Shadyside! Dinner includes:
- Mad Mex chips, fresh salsa and guacamole
- Casa Salad with choice of two dressings
- Wings (choice of flavor/intensity) served with ranch, blue cheese and celery
- Mad Mex Fajitas with your choice of protein (margarita chicken or marinated portabella), ready to roll with grilled onions and peppers, Mexican rice, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, Monterey jack cheese, shredded lettuce, and warm flour tortillas
- One 16oz Dos Equis draft or a 16oz House Margarita per person (for 21+ folks), and soft drinks
- Dessert table featuring Mexican Chocolate Brownies with toppings of hot fudge, honey, and powdered sugar
Tickets are $50 and include gratuity.
Proceeds benefit the Bach Choir of Pittsburgh.
Special thanks to Big Burrito Restaurant Group for hosting and providing the meal, and to ShowClix for sponsoring this event!
Date & Time
Tuesday, June 12 @ 7:00pm
Location & Parking
Mad Mex (Shadyside) is located at 220 South Highland Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206.
Mad Mex Shadyside
220 South Highland Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Mad Mex Shadyside unfortunately is not wheelchair accessible. There is valet parking available. If you have other questions about accessibility, or need an accommodation, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 412-241-4044.