Vaccination and Mask Policy
All guests will need to be fully masked during our performances and vaccinated with the Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into our venues with their valid ticket.
On the day of the performance date as shown on a ticket, a guest must have:
- at least 14 days after their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or
- at least 14 days after their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Proof of vaccination must come directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination. Guests may bring their vaccination card or a photo of their card on their smartphone. Use of a Digital Vaccination Passport App is also acceptable.
The only exceptions are:
- guests under the age of 12 (masks must be worn for the duration of the concert)
- guests who need reasonable accommodations due to a medical exception or a sincerely held religious belief
For guests who are not able to be vaccinated for the second reason listed above, they must provide one of the following instead of evidence of vaccination:
- negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours of the performance start time, or
- negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time.
Together with the proof of vaccination, all guests 18 years or older must also present a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport. Guests younger than 18 may use a government-issued photo ID or school photo ID. Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
Entry will be denied for guests who do not provide the documentation as required above.